Wednesday, July 25, 2007

India 29 Farewell





As the saying goes, "all good things come to an end" and so it was with our time in India. I had an amazing time meeting new people and making friends and spending quality time with them.
The day finally came when we had to pack and make our way to the train. All this with the monsoon staking its claim to the land and we had to make our way through the rain to the station.
It was a bitter-sweet moment for me. I was leaving India after two weeks but I was on my way to London where I am now. I was content with the extent of my trip and happy with the results of being there.
I met some amazing people and made wonderful friends whom I will remember for years to come. Here are some pictures of Jon, Danny and I as we await the train to Mumbai.

No comments: