Wednesday, July 11, 2007

India 11 Bangalore and the Bike


This may sound funny to you but you may have to experience it to know what I felt. After driving around in an Auto and seeing the way people drove on the roads, you will agree with me that it wa utter chaos when compared to driving in the West. Little did I know that I would soon be on a bike, the first time in my life and what an experience it was.
Suresh my driver was used to this like all Indians and he went along his merry way. I on the other hand, was praying that all thr Autos and bikes that came within inches of my foot as we drove along and moreso, when we stopped at a traffic light. If I made it seem it was scarry seeing the traffic while in danny's car or in an Auto with Sumi, that was nothing comapred to being on a bike and being one of those weaving in and out. Notice: no helmet.

No comments: