Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Salzburg Global Seminar: Night Out In Town

We went out one night of the week we were in Salzburg. We would have loved to go more often but we were too busy working on our projects to go out too often. Here are some of the highlights.


Joy plants a wet one on me while Bryan tries to figure out what he stumbled into.


Joy, Rosie (who will be at Columbia with me) Hans and I get together for a group shot.


Even quiet Jeffery made it out that night and joined Gaby and me here.


Hans, Rosie, Taioshi, Clara and Joy.


Clara, Gaby, Bryan and I pile in a cab on our way to the town,


Joy and I had lots of fun that night...


The party in full swing...Hilda is in the middle of the shot.


Pretty ladies all in a row...I really know how to pull them. Joy, Hilda, and Gaby.


The ever stylish Betty pose with me.

No comments: