Thursday, July 24, 2008

BMCC Graduation: Madison Square Garden - The Family

One of he highlights of Spring was my graduation from Borough of Manhattan Community College, the first time in my life that I have graduated from any educational institution. This was a big step for me after dropping out of high school at the age of fourteen, to complete two years of college and BMCC. This is a part of my dream that I have held on to for many years, even when it seemed it would never become a reality.

The event was made even more special when my mother and sister, Molly, came to NY for the occasion. Jon was also present, and these three represent some of the many who have supported me and believed in me, even when I faltered. It is a day I will never forget and I am happy to have shared it with some very special people.

























No comments: