Sunday, July 27, 2008

My London Friends: Kalina

Kalina and I have been friends from the first time I came to London in 2004 and we have remained friends over the years. I usually spend more time with her than anyone else because we work together, we go to movies every week together, and add to that regular visits to restaurants (Nando's) and pubs. Here is a look at some of our times together in London.


The Nando's experience, Kalina ready with a feast.


Putting my mouth where my food is, showing how it is done at Nando's.


Kalina's bf Ross joined us on this evening at Nando's for fun and food.


Two friends, a close up of our brilliant smiles.


Being the huge Lord of the Rings we are, Kalina and I made it a point to see the stage production before it closed in London and move on to Germany.


Waiting for the Balcony to be opened, we had some other fans get a shot of us.


Posing in front of one of the posters, the show was one of the most spectacular that I have ever seen.

No comments: