Friday, July 25, 2008

BMCC Graduation: Friends

Special occasions are made even more special when you can share it with good friends and I am fortunate to have lots of friends who graduated with me. Here are just a few of them whom I got pictures of on our graduation day.



Andrew, Tonisha, and Kenny were all part of the scholarship club of which I was president for two semesters.


Gaby was in my scholarship club as well and we also spent a week in Salzburg along with Juliana. We are all great friends, and members of the Honor Society, Phi Theta Kappa.



A group of fellow graduates and well wishers who are present to witness our big day.



Elsie is one of my closest friends from my two years at BMCC. Even though we had no classes together, we were both in the Honor Society.



Alicia and Rachel both attended the Salzburg Global Seminar with me and we share those special memories.


Venus, another Salzburg alumni, joins Rachel and me for this picture.



Another Rachel, also part of the Honor Society...great person and good friend.



Last but not least, Tonisha, a trini like myself. We became fast friends the moment we met in the Spring of 2007.

No comments: