Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories: Happy Birthday Kalina!

It’s almost four years now since I have known Kalina and within that time, we have become fast friends. Of all the people I know in London, when I come for my summer visits, I spend more time with Kalina than any other of my friends. We have shared many good times and lots of great times over the years and I want to remember some of those times today, on the occasion of her birthday. A day, sad to say, even though I am in London, I will not see her. Kalina has been a wonderful friend and one I am happy for. She supports and believes in me unconditionally. Thank you K, for being a wonderful friend.
Following is a look at our years as friends in pictures, in random order, and not in the least a complete picture of the last four years.



Kalina and I pose for a pic on my farewell, July 2006.


One of us seem to have had too much to drink, the other too much to eat...can you tell?


The good old days...Luki, Kalina, Alex and me at my farewell, July 2006.


Kalina and I having a great time at the company's picnic, July 2006.


With Malaika at Nando's on one of our many trips there for lunch or dinner, 2005.


Office BBQ (which I am now famous for) June 2008.


Company's Christmas Party,December 2005.


Who can resist jumping to Linkin Park's music? "In The End' none of us can.


Chillin' out with a drink at the company's Christmas party, December 2005.


With some team members and some Mojitos at Wetherspoons at our usual haunt, the O2 Center, Swiss Cottage, N/ London. June 2008.


I must have said something really funny to get Kalina to laugh like that, but then, I am a funny guy, right?


With a friend Milos, have one on Oxford Street on a cold Friday night. June 2008.


On a beach in Northern Ireland, on our way to the Giant Causeway, March 2006.


Taking in the spectacular view from the cliff tops in Northern Ireland, March 2006

No comments: