Monday, February 25, 2008

New York Before Orlando Weekend




When I came downstairs to get the train at 4:30am on my way to JFK to fly to Orlando I was pleasantly surprised to see the entire street covered in snow and it was absolutely beautiful. Being me, I whipped out my camera and began taking pics to record the moment that was the most beautiful our street has ever been. This is what it it looked like.
It was a bit sad leaving the snow and the possibility of walking through Central Park when it was ccovered with snow but I was going to sunshine and warmth for three days so I got over it very easily. The weekend was as much fun as one can imagine and Disneyworld and Universal Studios has the be the funnest place that I never planned to be at in 2008. Look our for pictures (some of the 400 I took will find themselves on here) and updates on all the fun. No promises though since my semester is getting busier by the day.

No comments: