Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am going to Austria!

After months (well two months really) off waiting for a reply from The Salzburg Scholarship Selection Committe, I found about five voicemails waiting for me when I returned for me when I got back to New York from Trinidad. In a matter of minutes I had spoken to the persons in charge and made an appointment to be interviewed.

The day finally came and I met with the group for 45 mins but I still had to wait for a week for an answer. Finally it came and I was told I will be going to Austria with fourteen other BMCC students and at least one of them is a friend of mine.

This is so exciting and I can't wait to stay in the castle that was used as the residence In "The sound of Music." One week in Salzburg during Spring Break!

Anyway, stay tuned and I will do a post on exactly what I will be doing there.

3 comments:

Flower said...

Congratulations! Will you be stopping off in London as well? Hope to see you soon!

Jasmin

Jonathan said...

Wait, isn't that the country with a big MINUS SIGN on their flag? Why would you want to go there? Isn't there a country with a big PLUS SIGN on their flag right next door??

LLM-in-NYC said...

Plus or minus, I am going to both, soon.
See you in London