Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Giants Win! Giants Mania in New York!




It was my first Superbowl and it was fun, not that I am a football fan or anything but I do admire hard work and perseverance in any form...and besides I like sports.

It was interesting watching the game and being told what they were trying to do and so forth and so on, but the main thing is that New York won and I am glad for that because I live here now.

A few days after the win, the team was paraded though the streets of NY, where they were eventually given "The Keys to the City.' I tried to catch the parade with my friend Elsie, but all we got was hoards of Giants fans and the most police officers I have ever seen in any one day. My class schedule did not help either. Here are some of the pictures I took at the top of Chambers Street, which happens to be the street my school is on.

Go Giants!

No comments: