Tuesday, December 18, 2007

School Is Out! Its Vacation Time in the Sun!




Maracas Here I Come!!!! (see pic)

My Fall semester is finally over and you will not believe how relieved I am right now...or maybe you do. This has been one heck of a day and even though I was prepared (at least pretty much) my nerves ran ragged during the course of the day.

But that is all behind me now so lets talk about the future! Tomorrow morning, Wednesday, at 6 am, I will be flying home to Trinidad and Tobago for my first Christmas in four years there so I am excited but pretty tired too so not much energy for excitement.

I am glad I will be getting home during the day so I can sit and chat with everyone there and catch up which means...for the next month I will be posting from Trinidad.

Time to go now and enjoy the evening having dinner and packing so I promise to be back real soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's fantastic news, my boy :)
Don't forget my postcard :P
I am out of work tomorrow Friday for about 10days and can't wait to get to Portsmouth: it will be a lot of TV and sleep and food for me for Christmas and New Year :))))))))

Have a fantastic holiday, Lloyd!

Love:

Kalina

Pam said...

oh that beach scene looks tempting! Have a bake and shark for meh eh!