Sunday, December 16, 2007

Canada II: Snow, Snow and more Snow!!!






One of the highlights of the trip was seeing the most snow in my life. I first saw snow in London and then in Northern Ireland where I there was enough to build a snowman but this was real snow. It was on the trees, on the pathway and on the cars and best of all, it was not melting.

Pam and her husband Francois and his daughter Gabriela, together with Jon and me went to Gantineau Park and spend one afternoon and boy, did I have the time of my life. No more looking at movies or cards with snow in them...I was in the snow and as cold as it was, it was exhilarating as well.

Needless to say the time passed quickly and we had to head home but no before there were snow fights all around, some serious tobogganing and lots of skidding. I could have spent the entire day there just walking and playing in the snow. I have to do this again! Speacial thanks to the Seignorets' for their hospitality!

1 comment:

Pam said...

That weekend was a blast! I look forward to many many more! Montreal here we come!