Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthday Way...Act II "Tiffin Wallah"






As if one round of food and cake was not enough, I headed to an Indian veg restaurant that we had been to and I really liked with a different group of friends. We had been to Tiffin Wallah before and it had an authentic Indian feel to it, that is , based on some aspects of India that I experienced when I visited in the Summer of 2007.

I liked the fact that it was a pure veg restaurant and the food was so good, I did not miss having meat.

For this round of the celebration, we had Nathan and Leslie and they brought a friend, Elizabeth, Veronica (a trini classmate) and her husband Garvin, and of course the room mates, David, Jon and Me. (We missed Will and Christian who would have certainly been there except they had just moved back to Texas to have their baby).

The food was good and the company was even better and I had a free dinner because it was my birthday. Thank you guys for making my birthday very special.

No comments: