Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Salzburg Global Seminar

We left for Salzburg at 4pm on Friday 18th, 40m and arrived at the palace around 11am on Saturday 19th. From the moment we got there, we all decided that we were not leaving (if only). From the air the city looked absolutely stunning but that was nothing comapred to the place we are staying.

I would love to take the time to go into details but at the moment, I am too tired to find the rights words to give a proper description. For now, let me say that we are staying on the grounds of a beautiful palace, and we are having all our meals, some of our workshops, and lots of our freetime in the palace. I have a key to the palace as well. How cool is that. Meals at the palace with view of the snow capped Alps across the waters on a beautiful lake... Think on that till next time.


A view of the palace from across the lake that was featured in The Sound of Music.

Having lunch in the palace today, Sunday 20th April, with Otis on my right and Amir on my left.

Standing in front of the gate that leads into the property.

No comments: