Saturday, February 3, 2007

The weekend is here!!!

It's Friday and the best part is that I have one class that last fifty minutes. Believe it or not, I missed it today because I thought it was at 11:00am, but when I got there the guy told me I was late. I laughed because I thought it was so funny.

This weekend I am visiting friends in New Jersey and am looking forward to spending time with them and their two dogs. I have four dogs at home in Trinidad and I miss them as much as I miss being with my family.

I am including a few pics from my recent trip to Florida. I spent a few days with my cousin's son and his family in Fort Myers. Keshore and I have been friends for ages, but have not seen each other in seventeen years. He has been married for almost ten years to Sarrah and they have three beautiful daughters:

Kelsey...9

Kalie...7 (I think.)

Kalisa...4

(Sorry if I did not get the spelling right, guys!)

I also spent time with his mom, Shanti, (who is my cousin) and her husband, as well as the younger of his two brothers, Gerard, his wife Tara, and his son, Gerard Jr.

Another highlight was spending time with my niece, Shivane, and my sister, Molly. Molly flew up from Trinidad for the weekend and Shivane was driven down from Ft. Lauderdale and we spent the weekend in Miami. I especially enjoyed the dhalpuri, curry chicken, and mango my mother sent with Molly. We had quite a feast with it. I also got a bottle of anchar that I use sparingly, although I did share some of it with friends.

The pics are here... You figure out who's who.

Have a great weekend...

No comments: