Friday, February 23, 2007

Dean's List...who me????

"There most be some mistake"

Thats what I said to the young man at the office when I went to querry why my name is on the list. Fortunately for me, there was no mistake and I am on the Dean's List after my first semester.

Now the pressure is on as I will have to mantain that standard and keep my grades up so my 'fans' will not be disappointed. Don't worry guys, I promise not to have a 'meltdown' and do something crazy like shaving my head. I must tell you I did that once and it did look good so maybe I'll do it again to celebrate something or the other
.

So the weekend is here! Any big plans?

I am supposed to attend a seminar at church Saturday about Children and Adolescence ( or it that next Saturday? I'll have to consult my secretary.) My nephew also has a birthday and I will be joining the 'party' at a buffet style resturant to celebrate his 20th.

Apart from that its studying (as usual) or the gym or hanging out with my Five Favorite Women...on no, thats next Sunday. This weekend its the Oscars. Be sure to watch it. Ellen is a blast... Gotta go now.

1 comment:

David said...

Congrats on making the Dean's List. That's terrific! Keep it up!