Monday, May 19, 2008

Finals Week Is Here

It has begun! The long (not) anticipated week of finals, that bittersweet time for all students, is NOW!

I just finished my first final of the week and thank God it was Physics. I am so happy that is over and done with. I have one final for each remaining day of the week and then I am home free. Physics was my biggest worry and now I can breeze through the remaining exams in the subjects that are more to my liking.

Before going on, I need to backtrack a little and fill in all the gaps of the past month. As you know, in April, I spent a week in Salzburg and believe it or not, that week has changed my life in many ways.

I will be going back to that time and posting stuff that took place from my week in Salzburg till now. Happy reading.

No comments: