Monday, May 19, 2008

Salzburg: The Living experience

If I could wake up every morning for the rest of my life, look out my window, see the ice capped mountains beyond a shimmering lake, walk among the trees and feel the calm that I felt in Salzburg, I would be content.

One of the most beautiful places I have visited and stayed at so far in my life, my time at the Schloss Leopoldskron was a week of bliss. I spent as much time as possible outdoors and did not care about the cold. Water and mountains are my favorite scenery and I enjoyed every peaceful scenic moments in Salzburg.

Following are some of the pictures I took around the buildings we stayed in. I had the best time and would return at the drop of a hat.

The Schloss Leopoldskron from across the lake.




The grounds behind the Schloss toward the lake.

Looking toward the Alps from the rear of the Schloss.

No comments: