Thursday, June 26, 2008

Salzburg Global Seminar: Dining Like Royalty 111

It was lunch time on our fourth day and a beautiful day outside. I could not resist and led a group of sun seekers out to the balcony to enjoy the meal in the meal with the most amazing background ever


What a time I had in Salzburg...what a day...what a moment...


Joy and I, good friends by now, mugging for the camera, something we do quite well.


Hans, Joy, and I seem to be enjoying our lunch together, but don't be deceived.


Joy and Jana are very serious about their meal, unaware of the ever lurking paparazzi


Jeffery digging into some delicious desert


Hans and Joy getting down on their food, not bothered by a hovering cameraman


While most came out to have lunch in the sun and enjoy the great weather, other people, like Hilda for instance, had other ideas, as Betty and Milton looks on.


I decide to feed my good friend Joy, a mere mouthful of food. Isn't that what good friends do every so often?


Hans was having none of it and he let me know, then and there.

.

No comments: