Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Stress of Being a Student

At first I thought it was just me but after chatting with other students, I realize that so many of us can't wait for this semester to end. It is as though this is the worst of all the semesters we have had and we all agree we are a bit overwhelmed. Just this morning I was speaking with two other students and they both said the same thing that I am feeling. I don't think I have been looking forward to vacation time like now. I really can't wait.

In spite of that, I am enjoying my classes and getting to know some new students as the semester goes on. Hopefully we will all make it through and come out on top.When I think of this, I can't imagine what senior college will be like.

On a brighter note, I got my visa yesterday to visit Austria so that is one headache less. I went only once, had everything they asked for and more, and now I pick up my passport on Monday. One thing less I have to worry about. I can now focus on other aspects of the trip.

Well...I am off to another class...life goes on.


This is where I would like to be right now (Manzanilla Beach, Trinidad)

No comments: