Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Time To Blog!





When this semester began, I thought it will be the easiest one but I was mistaken. Seems like everywhere I turn, something is happening and I have no time to blog. I should be in bed, really.

I do have so many things to blog about; I am yet to finish my section on Trinidad and Tobago. I have to post some pictures from Orlando as well as other good things that has been happening.

One really good thing is two good friends that I 'found' again after being out of touch for about seven years. There is also two sisters, both living in the US, whom I have not seen in at least ten years, that I am in touch with again. Their family were there in the beginning, somewhere back in 1975 when my family began attending church and we became Christians.

There was also the issue of college applications. I am transferring from my present college, which is a two year program, to another school to complete my four years toward my degree.

In spite of the rush of the days, life is good. More and more I realize how blessed I am in these past weeks. Included are some pictures of the few you get when you step out of my school. It is a stunning view, especially at night.

No comments: