Sunday, April 1, 2007

Its Spring Break! And April Fool's Day As Well!

I should be in some exotic vacation hotspot with tons of other students but alas, a unemployed student like me caannot afford such luxury.
Not to worry though, I have lots to be thankful for even if I could not visit Cancun with my friend Zoe. My time will come soon enough.
There is so much to do in NY even if you are poor and this weekend Jon, Jasmin and I will be taking either a road trip to one of the neighbouring states of a hiking trip upstate NY, maybe the Hudson Valley or somewhere around there. Should be great considering this could very well be my first Road Trip or my first hiking trip in more years than I can remember.
Apart from that, I have work to do for all five of my classes...I know, so much for Spring Break eh. I am trying to get it all done this week since my two oldest sibblings, Daryl and Moly will be in NY for a few days. I am looking forward to hanging out with them and doing some siteseeing. I have never really hung out with them together, at least not that I can remember. Will have lots of pics to post.
So much for that. Gotta run.

No comments: