Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Neisha!!






In honour of my very special friend Neisha Paul, I am posting these pic on my blog to celebrate her birthday in April. Neisha and I go way back to the time in Trinidad when we would all hang out and have cookouts at the back of my brother Rikki's house. Neisha was also a part of our youth group in church and we still remember all the fun we had with the youths and all the things we learned.
Those were the good old days but they did not stop there. We had even more fun living in London in the same house for almost two years. I don't have enough time to mention the places we visited and things we enjoyed as well as the food I cooked and bar-b-ques we had...you had to be there to know and lucky for those of you who were.
Thank you for the very special friendship we share and I know we will be friends for a long long time.


Ps. The pic of the guy is Pete the BF and the other is the house Neisha lives in that I share when I was there and the last is the view from the from of the house towards the River Thames and Canary Wharf

No comments: