Monday, March 26, 2007

Scholarship Pictures



I know I should have posted these pictures sooner but as you know, I can be quite lazy about things like these sometimes.

Thank you all for all the good things you have said and for believing in me. It means a lot to me to know you believe in me and are always rooting for me.

The pictures are from when I recieved a certificate from my school, BMCC.

In the second picture you can see the Co-ordinator of the scholarship program Ms. Leppert, the Dean of Students Ms. Marva Craig, one of the Senior Vice Presidents Mr Wong and the President of the school, Dr. Perez.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the school make a big deal of handing out the scholarships and I am honored to be recognized. Look out for even greater achievements in the future.

No comments: