Monday, March 5, 2007

Ninguna Clase Española Pero Porciones De Sol!!!






Yes my friends, my Spanish professor is not well so I don't have a class this morning. Any well meaning student will use this free time to catch up on some studying but as you all know I am not one of those. Instead, I am blogging!

Its a new week and here are some highlights from the past three weeks in pictures.

Feb. 14th, Valentine's Day brought the first real snow in NYC. I had a blast walking through the snow filled sidewalks and wrapping up to the max trying not to freeze my butt off. It was fun listening to everyone complain about the snow while I was enjoying it. I even told of few of them to move to Florida or better yet the Caribbean if they had a problem with the snow and cold. The first snow pic is of our back yard and the other is a glimpse of Central Park.

My nephew Avinash celebrated his 20th b-day on the 24th Feb and Jon and I joined his sister Sharda and a few friends to treat him to a 7 chcocolate cake (which I have not tasted yet) and dinner at a buffet style Chinese resturant. After dinner we headed back to the house of some friends, Jon took a nap and the 'trinis' sat down to a game of all-fours ( a trini card game). Needless to say, we played until 4:30am, went to bed at 5:00am and was up by 9and then had doubles for breakfast since we were in Queens and you can get everything from Trinidad there. Took me a full week to recover from staying up that one night. I guess sometimes I forget I am not 21 anymore.

Anyway, I do have a Speech Outline to work on for 12 today and its now 10am so I'd better get going on that. Have a great day and stay in touch.

No comments: