Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Three More Weeks...

and school will be over. I can't wait! I know I sound like a teenager or something but lets face it. This semester has definitely been tougher than the last but overall, I think I am doing fine. That is, for someone who has not been in fulltime school in 26 years. Yea go ahead, do the math.

This weekend passed by rather quietly, that is, if you leave of the Jewish Parade on Fifth Avenue that Jon, Jasmin and I stopped at briefly after church on Sunday. There was also Cinco De Mayo (5th of May) which was Mexico's Independance Day. We tried going to this Mexican resturant but could not find it. Maybe they moved it to California, who knows.

Apart from that, life has been good and with the weather getting warmer, our moods are difinitely lighter. We no longer have to bundle up from head to toe!

I am just about to go to my Abnormal Psychology class and talk about the characteristics of a psychopath and what symptoms one can expect to see them...sounds interesting? You don't know the half of it!

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Pam said...

My dear Lloyd,
I am soooo proud of you my friend! Finally, it is happening. Keep holding on to our wonderful GOD!!!!

Pam said...

Hey Lloyd!
How is India? I hope you and Jon and doing just fine. Jon: all the best in your exams!
Lloyd: have fun for both of us ok
I love you..Pam