Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birthday Reflections

Birthdays come once a year and this is always a good time to reflect and remember who you are and where you are. More importantly for me though is to always remember where I have come from.

It has been a long time coming but it was worth the wait. I can honestly say this is where I need to be in my life right now and I would not trade places with anyone. I am grateful for who I am and where my life is headed.

I am also aware of the many people who have contributed to making me who I am today and I am taking this time to acknowledge this fact.

My family has played a big part in the whole process and I am grateful for my parents and all my sisters and brothers. We may have lived apart for many years but I was able to observe and learn from all of you. I hope we have many more years to get to know each other better and grow closer to each other.

I believe every person should have at least one close friend. How fortunate I am to have not one, not two but quite a few

No comments: