Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday blues


and to add to it, look what I just found out...see picture.

Yes, its another day again and what a day it has been and its not even 1pm yet. I went to bed after 1am, got up early, rushed to school to meet my study group for some last minute review before a Bio exam and guess what? My professor did not show up!
Ok...not to bad. We got some extra time for review. An hour later I make my way to my English class where we are studying Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights. 1pm comes and goes and no professor so all my classes are cancelled for the day. This is usually an ideal situation for the typical student but as you all know, I am not a typical student.
I would have preferred to sleep in, have a relaxing morning and then come to school for the activities I have today. So much for that.
Hope your day worked out better than mine.

No comments: